Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Manager – Recruitment on a permanent basis based in Chennai, India.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage, and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Developing the Company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing for India.
- Communicate regularly with HRBPs to get a clear view of Company’s hiring needs and organisational goals.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and work closely with Corporate Communications team to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges.
- Organise and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Suggest new ideas for improving recruitment activities.
- Research recruitment trends in the O&G industry.
- Support the HR Shared Services model, ensuring that all transactional recruitment activities are passed on to them for ownership and delivery.
- Degree & preferably CIPD qualified.
- Good understanding of India recruitment practices.
- Knowledge of standard hiring practices, recruitment metrics, interview techniques, and management systems and approaches.
- Major working experience as a Recruitment specialist.
- O&G / energy sector experience is preferred.
- International experience or having previously worked in a multinational organisation would be an advantage.
- Having worked alongside an HR Shared Service would be desirable.
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.