Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: MANAGER – REWARDS
- Develop salary structures in line with the market and overall organization objectives to attract, retain and motivate employees. Keep abreast with the marketplace by researching, developing and introducing compensation adjustments. Analyze Company’s overall compensation competitiveness and initiate processes for responsive plans to trends in the labor market.
- Oversee the salary structure and design of the Company’s pay and grading scales, the preparation of spreadsheets to analyze total remuneration for benchmarking. Support salary statistical analysis using various quantitative techniques including preparation of regression, compa-ratio and other salary analysis.
- Contribute in managing the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the organization’s compensation programs. Ensures that compensation programs support the organization’s strategic objectives and meet all legal requirements.
- Partake in developing specifications for new compensation plans or modify existing plans to maintain Company’s competitive position in labor market and create consistency for all divisions and locations. Monitor and analyze trends affecting pay and benefits to assess the organizations competitiveness.
- Lead merit increases and bonus recommendations. Participate in setting merit pay guidelines and bonus pay criteria. Participate in budget forecast for salary increases and bonuses.
- Aid in assessing system requirements to support increased automation of C&B processes. Promote proactive approaches using on-line systems to solve business needs and improve process efficiency.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Working knowledge of all elements of reward – pay, variable pay (short term and long term), benefits, etc., good knowledge and experience of India market in particular.
- Experience of reward issues/ challenges of comparable sector (preferable).
- Bachelors or master’s degree with relevant reward experience.
- Experience of using HR systems (e.g., Oracle) and performance management systems.
- Understanding of financial impact of actions and active stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication skills – verbal, written; good presentation skills; good analytical skills.
- Experience of managing change in a fast-paced organization.
- Good project management skills.
- Salary benchmarking; Hay job evaluation (essential).
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.