We are supporting our client- a global renewable company to seek for an APAC Supply Chain Manager. Your main responsibility will be managing end to end supply chain operations of the company in APAC region, not limited to supply chain planning, warehouse and logistics operations, etc. This is a permanent role, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Lead Supply Chain Growth & Development:
- Help in creation and achievement of supply chain key progress indicators in line with the Company’s goals across all the Business Units in APAC region
- Ensure supply chain systems, processes and team capacity are apace with company growth
- Team management and development
Continuous Cost and Operational Optimization
- Support the implementation of supply chain best-practice and standards to all Business Units and ensure that our central support operations are architected for growth, cost effectiveness, and operational excellence.
Oversee the Day-to-Day Supply Chain Activities
- Proactively grow the company’s local and international supplier and partner network
- Develop effective inventory forecast models in line with the Company’s goals on cost and revenue
- Regular reporting on the performance of key supply chain functions across all the Business Units i.e. inventory, procurement and logistics
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting initiatives relative to the evaluation, processing, and handling of the organization’s insurance across all the business units
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and its partners
- A Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Background experience in supply chain operations for large infrastructure, manufacturing, or energy projects, including renewable energy projects preferably.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in Supply Chain/Procurement/Contracts operations management, with at least three years managing a team directly
- Solid understanding of inventory, procurement and logistics management best practices and procedures internationally and locally
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- English fluency
- Risk assessment, Problem solving and open-minded attitude
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Willing to travel overseas as per the company request
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.