TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Manager (Sourcing, Procurement, SQ)
Example: “At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an Manager (Sourcing, Procurement, SQ) who can join our multicultural team in KSA, Damam. You will have the opportunity for international travel.”
Sourcing & Procurement
- Identifies opportunities and suppliers that can provide materials & services, which result in a clearly identifiable advantage in functionality, price, quality, delivery, reliability, logistics, business-to-business integration, currencies, and/or reduced total landed cost.
- Finds and develops the best all-around sub-category suppliers to meet current and future requirements: feature, functionality, volume, quality, price, terms, conditions, and delivery reliability.
- Determines category Suppliers long-term partnership potential
- Works with key stakeholders to clearly identify key requirements
- Continues to develop Sub-Category cost improvement strategies and targets for the specific product families within sub-category.
- Responsible for monthly performance reporting against strategies and goals.
- Leads assigned Strategic Sourcing Projects including negotiating, establishing, and updating agreements.
- Develops, communicates, and manages specific supplier improvement initiatives, especially quality improvements, cost reductions, engineering/specification changes to the specific category items, material quality improvements, and delivery reliability improvement initiatives.
- Drives qualification of new suppliers and requalification of existing suppliers.
- Proposes actions and initiatives to drive improvements and qualifications that are required to support Category and Surface Services business goals.
- Leads assigned sourcing projects including identifying and assessing potential new suppliers, negotiating, establishing, and updating of supplier agreements.
- Leads Sub-Category Network, ensuring all Tactical resources within regional teams, are fully engaged and provides input to category strategy.
- Acts as Champions of the Sourcing Strategy. Constantly communicates the Sourcing Strategy to their stakeholders
- Supports, plans and execution of Local Content.
- Coordinates demand between suppliers, support tactical sourcing in execution issues.
- Secures capacity for critical disciplines or products, at suppliers, through contracts.
- Encourages and stimulates teamwork across all business activities through co-operation, awareness, understanding and personal involvement.
- Establishes budget and Business case for Sourcing initiatives / Projects, and reports progress and status on a monthly basis.
- Requests Technical and QHSE Audits and prepares required documentation for supplier qualification.
- Inputs agreement data in SAP including lead times, price agreements, stocking program, etc.
- Ability to lead continuous improvement which includes RCA/Corrective Action and Risk Analysis/Preventive Action
- Provides continuous improvement feedback to the organization to improve execution/throughput and reduce PONC
- Across the data systems (NCR, FNCRs, FTRs) – identifies trends and performance gaps. Monitors transactions in SAP for QNs and SNs ensuring actions are timely and accurate.
- Plan and coordinate Inspection Support to meet ITP commitment and Customer expectation.
- Performs and may lead internal or external quality audits.
- Works with multiple disciplines to develop standard reports on quality functions such as Field Performance (also ties with Reliability), and other related internal quality measures
- Assists in the continuous improvement of the quality systems
Proactively identifies areas to enable the organization’s shift toward process intervention. Assists in the implementation and effective deployment of process and procedure changes
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related discipline is advantageous
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in procurement in a medium-large organisation
- Experience working
- Recognised as a functional expert and thought leader within the organisation/industry
- Demonstrate experience with supply chain management, supplier quality systems, and awareness of industry cost drivers and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Working knowledge of MRP is a requirement, and SAP is preferable
- Excellent understanding of the principles of category management, supplier quality/development, foreign trade and taxation
- Demonstrated strong project management and planning skills
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, improve and implement processes, policies and procedures that impact the function
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications and recommend changes to existing design quality requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive process improvements
- High level expertise on Maintenance & Repair Scope / Project Mobilization Support
- High level of knowledge on industry standard non-destructive testing such as liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, X-ray, UT, and pressure testing (gas/hydro)
- Strong written and verbal communication with the proven ability to negotiate and influence
- Demonstrate exceptional negotiation skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to lead cross functional project teams
- Ability to foster communication within a diverse cultural environment
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and effective verbal communication skills in English
- Preferred qualifications and experiences
- Soft skills
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.