About company 2030 Sustainability Strategy
Sustainability has always been an integral part of company’s values and business practices and stetches back to the vision of the UAE’s Founding Father, the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, who balanced economic development with environmental responsibility.
Our 2030 Sustainability Strategy and ambitions set out how we continue to ensure sustainable operations and practices across the businesses, communities, and environments in which we operate.
Climate Change and Energy Transition
Reduce operational Green House Gas (GHG) emission intensity by 25% by 2030,
Enhance our Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS) capacity by 500% by 2030.
Minimize environmental impact through sustainable biodiversity, water, and waste management
Keep freshwater consumption below 0.5% of total water use
Plant 10 million mangroves seedlings by 2030
Health, Safety and Security
Deliver world-class HSE and asset integrity performance reaching 100% HSE
Be the global benchmark for safety and security with 100% HSE
Ensure fair, transparent, and risk-conscious business operations and governance
Integrate risk management across all operations and business planning
• monitor and advice on ESG trends in competitor landscape.
• Monitor and advise on international ESG regulatory development and company responses to ensure effective ESG risk management and positioning.
• Develop ESG engagement presentations to support investor roadshows and provide responses to bank ESG queries.
• Review and advice on compliance of sustainability/ESG reports of company listed companies with ESG reporting requirements (local and international).
• Co-create internal ESG policies to future proof the business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adnoc.ae.