Reference No. 284 02 RR
Reference Number: 284 02 RR
Our client, is seeking a Managing Director, who will lead copper & gold operations for their client in the Middle East. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s operations, from production to sales, and for driving growth and profitability. The ideal incumbent should be an effective leader with exceptional business acumen, financial expertise, and experience in the mining or refining industry.
- Develop and implement the company’s strategic plans and initiatives to drive growth and profitability
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Manage the financial performance of the company, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting to the board of directors
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including suppliers, customers, and government officials
- Develop and maintain a strong and motivated team of professionals, ensuring that the company’s talent is developed and retained
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including partnerships, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions
- Continuously improve the company’s operational efficiency, ensuring that resources are used effectively and efficiently
- Foster a culture of innovation, encouraging new ideas and approaches that will drive the company forward
- Ensure that the company’s social and environmental impact is positive, and that it operates in a sustainable and responsible manner
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior management role, with a proven track record of driving growth and profitability in the mining or refining industry
- B.Eng./BSc. (Eng.) Degree or Technikon Diploma in Engineering (Metallurgy or Mining disciplines)
- Previous environment exposure should include exploration, mining (Copper & Gold) and processing (CIL) / greenfield to brownfield projects
- Exceptional business acumen, with experience in financial management, strategic planning, and business development
- Knowledge of the Middle East market and culture is preferred
- Fluency in English is required, and proficiency in Arabic is a plus
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Expat – Residential
- Competitive annual package (USD)
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.