We’re 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production International you will have the opportunity to:
- Support the Fleet (FPSO & WellHead Platforms) with compliance with ISM Code, Class, Flag, Brazilian Navy and ANP requirements.
- Monitor the safety and pollution prevention aspects of the operation of each installation.
- Assure good communication and implementation of the ISM policy, following planning, audits, training.
- Support definition, lead and assure attendance of corrective and preventive action plans established from Fleet’s Audits/Improvement Programs.
- Provide engineering support related to offshore & marine engineering matters, no limited to: LSAs, marine systems, offloading systems, lifting gear.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Naval or Mechanical Engineering. Active CREA registration is required.
- Post Graduation in Marine Engineering, Ocean Engineering, and other similar, is expected.
- Certification as ISM, ISO, Lead Auditor is expected.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with a similar role in the Oil & Gas Industry is required.
- Experience and extensive knowledge in Class Rules, ISM Code, Maritime International/Local Regulation and ANP Technical Regulation.
- Fluence in English and Portuguese.
- Occasional travels and offshore visits will be required.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.