At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received HRKomm award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM:
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, commercially minded individuals interested in a dynamic career with a large multinational company. Individuals should be self-starters interested in expanding their knowledge of the Commercial Marine and Commercial Oil and Gas industry in a variety of assignments over their career.
At ExxonMobil, we know that people need energy and also the fact that energy doesn’t always exist where needed. We work to ensure the supply of safe, reliable and affordable energy needed for economic progress. Globally, our Marine Transportation organization manages ~20k marine voyages, ~40k port calls to help transport ~3.5 million barrel a day of oil. In doing so, we take a balanced approach that considers the impact of our operations on local economies, communities and the environment.
Marine Coordinators play a key role in ensuring safe, efficient, and cost effective dispatch and voyage operations of ExxonMobil affiliate chartered vessels that transport company’s cargoes domestically and/or worldwide.
The role provides extensive opportunities to learn both ExxonMobil organization and also the Marine Industry. Marine Coordinators work closely with Commercial Supply & Trading, Sales, Refineries, Logistics, Claims, Vetting, Product Quality and Accounting within the Company. Their external contacts include vessel Owners, Charterers, Brokers, Agents, Ship Captain, Inspectors and Agents.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the operations and scheduling activity of ExxonMobil chartered vessels, ExxonMobil cargoes and third party cargoes on behalf of ExxonMobil, including management of unexpected circumstances with due consideration to general interest of company
- Primary responsibility is to ensure lowest delivered cost of each managed chartered voyage
- Identify and seek opportunities for cost reductions through optimization of fleet
- Arrange and optimize supply and delivery of bunkers for time chartered vessels
- Work closely with Demurrage Claims organization to minimize losses and maximize value to ExxonMobil
- Work with third party Vessel Owners, ExxonMobil sites, Refining Optimizers, Traders and Commercial Schedulers to effectively and economically meet Value Chain requirements related with vessels and cargo movements
- Interface with responsible vetting organizations to ensure all marine vessels and equipment are properly vetted prior to use
- Ensure Affiliates are advised about schedules and operational matters through daily updates
- Work with sites to support and coordinate long-range planning and refinery turnarounds to ensure adequate equipment coverage and signal accuracy
- Formulate and issue appropriate voyage orders and letters of indemnity (as necessary)
- Act as first point of contact for billing dispute and/or resolution with billing analysts
- Ensure compliance with ExxonMobil policies, industry standards, and government regulations
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Economics, Logistics / STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), Marine, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Norwegian is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to interface across functions in a geographically diverse, multi-cultural and partly virtual organization
- Analytical, ability to identify and execute optimization opportunities to maximize revenue gen or minimize cost output on a marine asset
- Commercial minded, Creative, innovative, driven, high energy, self-starter and barrier breaker
- Able and willing to work outside office hours to resolve operational changes.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. SAP experience is a benefit.
- Excellent time management, well organized and structured
- Relevant work experience (Oil & Gas commercial, Petroleum Product Scheduling, Marine Voyage Operations) is an advantage.
- Maritime Industry knowledge, Marine Operation Experience, Marine Commercial, Sailing experience and basic accounting is an advantage
- Understanding of and experience in tanker charter parties, ship load patterns, trade lanes and claims (demurrage and cargo loss, quality) is an advantage
- Experience with information technology systems like SAP and/or Veson is an advantage.
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
- Flex Your Day opportunity – providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment