We’re 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the team representative giving expert support to Wind Turbine, Foundation and Substation installation across multiple projects in all phases.
- Be a proactive interface with the other departments within Equinor with regards to technology development.
- Work closely with other business areas within Equinor on multiple projects to plan, deliver and manage marine assets involved in Wind Turbine Generators, Foundations and Substation Installation.
- Participate in team and project meetings, contributing with knowledge transfer & development.
- Contribute actively to improve security & sustainability performance of marine activities within Renewables.
- Contribute to the development of standardized and competitive products associated with Wind Turbine Generators, Foundations and Substation installation.
- Have input to the development of governing documents and work processes, guidelines, and best practice within the for Wind Turbine Generators, Foundations and Substation installation team.
- Capture learnings from projects in the offshore wind portfolio and monitor developing installation technologies, including review of new solutions.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Marine Technology or other relevant discipline.
- Experience within technology development and noise mitigation equipment would be an advantage.
- Competence and experience within marine operations.
- Knowledge about offshore wind combined with operational experience is desired.
- Commercial understanding and solution-oriented way of working.
- Ability to work alone and with a team to achieve organizational objectives and build productive networks.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.Through this link you can find important information on what to include in your CV, which will make the application process easier and faster.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.