The primary role of the Marine superintendent is to supervise & manage all marine activities conducted safely and efficiently. The position includes Staff development, training, and competency assessment for the FPSO Marine Crew to continuously improve marine efficiency.
Reporting to the Offshore Installation Manager, accountabilities include:
- Safe and efficient operations in accordance with established procedures and regulations.
- In charge of all marine activities with Standby Vessels, and Shuttle Tankers.
- To provide leadership to Marine and Cargo Teams.
- Cargo and ballast operations, Stability Condition, Draft, and Trim.
- All logistics, crane, and deck handling, and helicopter support on FPSO.
- Weather forecast management.
- People development and competence assurance within this function.
- Environmental monitoring, compliance, and reporting.
- Core member of the offshore emergency command team.
- Responsible for all marine safety systems (i.e. TEMPSC).
- Responsible for cargo off-take operations.
- Station Keeping and Mooring system, Collision Avoidance, Fiscal Metering
- Coordinate Cargo Documentation.
- Ensure Validity of Marine Certificates, Documentation, and Coordinate renewals.
- Event investigation and follow-up of recommendations.
- Master Mariner STCW 95 Endorsement.
- Liquid Cargo Handling.
- General Tankerman Familiarization STCW 95.
- Specialized Training for Oil Tankers STCW 95.
- Offshore Survival with HUET
- Coxswain training cert, fast rescue boat certificate
- High-level diploma
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Oil Tanker operations / FPSO operations.
- Experience with personnel training and competence assurance
- Demonstrable knowledge of regulatory and industry codes applicable to FPSO operations.
- Demonstrable knowledge of regulatory and industry codes applicable to FPSO production operations.
- Effective communication skills (written, oral, and computer).
- Proven planning and cost management awareness.
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated command and crisis management capability.
- Demonstrated awareness and sensitivity to environmental health and safety issues.
- Working knowledge of all Company policies and procedures
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.
Be the first to comment