Role- Marine Systems Engineer
Contract- 12 Months
- 12 days from home p/m (of your choice)- Smart Working (Hybrid Working)
The client operates a Smart Working policy allowing personnel to work for up to 12 working days/month from home or a similar secure UK location and these 12 days can be available even where personnel are on leave for a portion of the month. As such, typically around 60% of time working remotely is available for individuals who wish to take advantage of this.
Our Client has a requirement for a Marine Systems Engineer, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Location.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Roles and Responsibilities-
– A Marine Systems Engineer is required as part of the Naval and Marine Operation Team in Basingstoke, UK to support the clients activities worldwide on different projects and provide technical leadership within the naval and marine operation discipline. Supporting review and monitoring of currently ongoing projects for new floating LNG and FPSO facilities.
– The Successful candidate that fills the role of Marine Systems Engineer must be highly experienced with the writing of technical specifications and functional requirements for the marine systems in FPSO and FLNG, during the Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) and execution on FPSO/FLNG projects.
– Specific skill sets in the design of cargo loading, storage and offtake systems, slop and drain systems, bilge and ballast systems, Inert Gas, production distribution and venting, diesel power generation and their auxiliary systems, fresh water production, compressed air, etc.
– Knowledge of Classification Society Rules, SOLAS, MARPOL as applicable to FPSO and FLNG would be a major advantage for this position.
– Experience of working on or monitoring of FEED and EPC LNG projects, Seagoing experience as second/chief engineer, experience in working with Oil Tankers/ LNG Carriers, past experience as a Classification Society surveyor or Tanker/LNG Ship Vetting engineer, OPITO certified for offshore travel would be preferable to cover this position.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for role looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.