What you can expect
- You are responsible for global Master Data Creation and Maintenance in a new, centralized Supply Chain process
- You receive Mater Data creation and change request from all business units and from within Supply Chain
- You align those requests between local operations, the responsible Supply Chain team and own governance requirements
- You create and maintain master data in SAP as required
- You resolve conflicts professionally, calm and on the basis of our company values
- You are part of something new, you build networks and communicate internationally
What we expect
- High ambition-level, willingness to assume ownership and passion for master data
- Ability to interact in a multi-disciplinary and international team
- (At Least) Commercial vocational education with Focus in Finance, Supply Chain, IT or Operations
- Relevant knowledge/skills in SAP Master Data Maintenance
- Experience with material and service master data.
- Structured working methods and affinity to data management
- Business fluent language skills (written and spoken) in English, and preferably another relevant language, e.g. Spanish
- Willingness to try out, develop and improve new ways of working
- A job in a strong company with applied values and an excellent good working spirit
- A place in a strong team with a common and healthy spirit and lots of development opportunities
- Networking and familiarization within the company
- Work & life service which provides advice and supports in all matters affecting work, life, family and health
- An initially temporary assignment of 24 months
Who we are
Wintershall Dea is Europe’s leading independent natural gas and oil company with more than 120 years of experience as an operator and project partner along the entire E&P value chain. The company with German roots and headquarters in Kassel and Hamburg explores for and produces gas and oil in 13 countries worldwide in an efficient and responsible manner. With activities in Europe, Russia, Latin America and the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa), Wintershall Dea has a global upstream portfolio and, with its participation in natural gas transport, is also active in the midstream business.
Wintershall Dea was formed from the merger of Wintershall Holding GmbH and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG, in 2019. Today, the company employs around 2,500 people worldwide from over 60 nations.
Contact: Andreas Opfermann, +49 561 301-1377
To apply for this job please visit careers.wintershalldea.com.