We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products and inventory accuracy.
- Also responsible for other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck certification. Job will also require the performance of other duties and activities as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two year degree and 1 years work experience preferred.
- Entry level position. No previous experience required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 172121
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.