Material Coordinator I – Lafayette, LA – 6 month contract
* Shift, hours, rotation: Night Shift, 40 hours, possible overtime but not guaranteed. 3pm to 1:30am
* Top three skills needed to perform this role:
1. Various warehouse activities
2. Inventory management
3. Lift experience
* Requirements not listed on posting:
1 Attention to detail is a must
2 Must be able to multi task
3 Great attitude and team player
* Forklift experience preferred, but not necessary
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.