We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, safely and effectively supports the daily stockpoint operations through mixing liquid mud, loading bulk products, and shipping and receiving pallet materials for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and stockpoint efficiency.
- Checks material orders for proper quantities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Operates forklifts as required.
- This is an entry level position.
400 N. Industrial, Monahans, Texas, 79756, United States
Requisition Number: 183713
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.