Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Materials Management Technical Support Lead to join them in on a 1-year (renewable) contract. Work schedule: 28/28 rotation.
- Support the deployment of SAP S4 Hana, EWM, FL, IM ensure con from an operational perspective to ensure continuity of operations
- Support the identification of improvement in all areas of materials management, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Material Coordination.
- Define, plan and execution project management plan to deliver improvements
- Engage all key stakeholders to ensure clear lines of communication and levels of engagement are agreed
- Ensure Azule operations team are fully engaged and supporting
- Work closely with MMWH 3rd party service management team to ensure alignment for activities and resource requirements for execution
- Working Knowledge SAP, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management and RLM
- Experience in Materials Management and Warehousing
- Experience in Warehousing activities and other fundamental Logistics industry operational activities.
- Skilled at managing through complexity and executing activities in multi-stakeholder, multi-discipline, multi-cultural environments, with regional and country-specific issues and challenges.
- 5+ years of experience in Materials Management
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies, across organizational boundaries and levels within Azule and with suppliers
- Understanding of the safety risks associated with Warehousing and Logistics and risk mitigation activities.
- Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain or Professional PSCM accreditation such as CPM, CIPS, APICS
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.