Reference No. 417-0109LH
Reference Number: 417-0109LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Materials Manager with a background in mining and mineral processing to join their team in Gauteng.
- Overseeing supply chain functions including supply chain systems, vendor relations, warehouse management, logistics and inventory management.
- Development and implementation of supply chain principles, procedures and strategy.
- Ensure sufficient supply chain services are provided across various sites.
- Materials requirements planning.
- Implementing reverse logistics programs to ensure maximum product recycling or reuse, or suitable disposal where necessary.
- Cost control and spend analysis.
- Stock control, monitoring stock loss risks and investigating any shortages.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar qualification essential.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate.
- 10 years supply chain experience within mineral processing operations including at least 5 years in a management level position overseeing Materials Management, Logistics, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Systems and Warehouse Management.
- Experience with codification and master data management.
- Well-versed in operational and strategic supply chain processes and legislation.
- Computer literate.
- Strong presentation, financial management and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- This position is only open to South African nationals currently residing in Gauteng or the surrounding areas.
Benefits and Contractual Information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.