Materials Planning & Execution Specialist
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Turbomachinery Product Line!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock full our potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
In this role you will be coordinating and expediting the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the manufacturing organization.
As a Materials Planning & Execution Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Managing master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Ensuring operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Optimizing inventory and process improvements.
- Responsible to exchange data and information with supporting functions like sales, engineering, and maintenance.
- Handling simple manufacturing processes. There are detailed guidelines for producing goods and or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge.
- Leading a small manufacturing unit with a budget
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Demonstrate experience of working with cross-functional teams within a global-matrix environment.
- Display a mechanical knowledge with an analytical approach to innovation.
- Have a good knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems and competency with MS Office.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
Be the first to comment