Major O&G client is seeking for a Measurement Technician III to work within their facilities located in Dickinson, ND
Supports Operations group and ensure that contract obligations and lease agreements are complied with in regards to the scheduling of Meter Test, calibration verification of the Secondary Element, inspection of the Primary Element, and Natural Gas Sampling in accordance with the companies Measurement Policies and Procedures.
– Responsible for maintenance and repair of measurement station, and associated equipment including and not limited to EFM (Electronic Flow Meters), meter tubes, composite samplers, radio communications, PD meters, Coriolis meters, and auxiliary pressure transmitters.
– Responsible for scheduling and maintaining various types of measurement equipment as it pertains to the petroleum industry.
Required and Preferred Experience
– Experienced level, typically 4-7 years of experience.
– Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
– Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
– Performs varied and more complex tasks.
– Makes decisions within broad parameters.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.