Do you enjoy hands-on technical work?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our professional team
Our Drilling & Completion Fluids FES business provides intelligent, connected technologies to support, monitor and control drilling processes. We provide innovative solutions across multiple geographies. Providing customers with the excellent solutions needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Mechanic, you will maintain assigned trucks and trailers, Fluids Pumps, Diesel Engines and related mechanical equipment in accordance with operating specifications. You will get to work with a variety of different equipment and will participate in analytical processes.
As a Mechanic, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining assigned trucks and trailers, Fluids Pumps, Diesel engines and related equipment in accordance with operating specifications
- Planning inventory and management based on operation activity
- Inputting accurate data into plant computer system
- Keeping track of the inventory of equipment, tools, parts and spares
- Configurating test stations and systems
- Analyzing and interpreting data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Welding, painting and refurbishing equipment routinely and conducting mechanical inspections
- Scheduling maintenance of equipment, maintaining equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have technical diploma, Mechanical background
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists
- Have expertise on hydraulic circuits
- Have experience in Diesel Engines and Fluid Pumps
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.