NES Fircroft are working with Australia’s leading Iron Ore producer in their search for a Mechanical Design Engineer to assist on a Dewatering project. This is initially a six month project based in Perth, Monday to Friday. You will ideally be a Mechanical Engineer with experience in design or construction of water infrastructure projects.
To be considered, you will need the following experience:
- Hydraulic calculations/analysis
- System curve generation, analysis, and pump selection
- HDPE/steel pipe installation and testing
- Generation of project design deliverables such as P&ID’s, MTO’s, Risk Assessments and Scopes of work
- Excellent English writing skills
- A level of site/project engineering would be preferable
- Ability to attend site (Pilbara and Perth metropolitan for inspection and testing of equipment)
- Ground water injection systems
You will also need:
- A National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a D&A
- C Class Licence
- Full Australian Working Requirements
Shortlisting for this role will commence immediately so please forward your resume to Eliza as soon as possible using the below “APPLY” link.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.