SS INTERVENTION ENGINEER SNR
Portlethen, Aberdeen, UK
Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance
Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with previous experience of working within the Oil and Gas/Aerospace sector looking for a new opportunity with future career progression opportunities?
Working for SLB a global leading provider of technology and services to the Oil and Energy industry. We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Mechanical Design Engineer with Subsea/Aerospace experience to join our dynamic engineering team working on new product & technology development. If you have a genuine passion for subsea technology and are enthusiastic about creating impactful solutions, this role is perfectly suited for you!
What can SLB offer you?
- Future Career Progression: Embrace growth opportunities within our organisation, where we prioritise employee development and advancement.
- Industry-Leading Equipment: Work with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the industry, contributing to ground-breaking advancements.
- On-the-Job Training and Support: Receive comprehensive training, mentorship, and ongoing support to excel in your role.
- Work-Life Balance Emphasis: We value your well-being and provide a hybrid working model to ensure a positive work-life balance. Wellbeing services are also available to support your overall health and happiness.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Immerse yourself in creative design techniques to efficiently develop solutions for the unique challenges posed by the subsea world.
- Dive headfirst into the entire design process, from initial concept generation to product commercialisation.
- Conduct meticulous technical reviews of subsea equipment, requirements, and specifications.
- Prepare technical documentation and provide the service necessary for the repair group and other departments.
- To ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner in line with company health and safety guidelines
Minimum Job Qualifications
- You must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills including presentations, meetings and via written communication.
- Capable user of CAD for creation of 3D designs and 2D manufacturing drawings.
- If you have experience of working with Subsea Equipment such as Christmas Trees, Chokes and Hydraulics this would be highly beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
If you resonate with this description, apply now! Our recruitment team will directly reach out to all successful applicants to discuss the next steps.
Title for Posting
Mechanical Design Engineer (Subsea)
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.