Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Mechanical Design Technician to join their team in Taylor, TX on a 12-months assignment.
Collaborating with a team of designers and engineers, you’ll help us engage with clients and subcontractors, designing some of the world’s most advanced facilities.
- You’ll support the design and construction of mechanical systems, including HVAC, Utilities, Plumbing and Fire Protection.
- Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
- This position will involve on-site construction support of Fire Protection sprinkler piping and other mechanical trade work.
- Your role will be to interface daily with construction contractors and the design team to verify design intent and specifications are being followed while responding to contractor questions.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least 3 years of AutoCAD design experience
- At least 4 years of construction site field work with building mechanical systems and equipment
- At least 1 year of Revit design experience
- Prior experience with the construction and installation of Fire Protection sprinkler systems
- High standards for personal safety and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel)
You will stand out if you have:
- Technical or Associate’s degree in relevant field
- SmartPlant and NavisWorks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Industrial design experience including high-tech manufacturing, semiconductor facilities, data centers, or similar
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.