We are currently working with an EPCM mining client who is seeking to add 2 x Mechanical Engineers to their Perth-based team on a 12-month initial contract. The role will be working on materials handling upgrade projects for one of their Iron Ore mining clients.
The client will consider experienced mid-level Engineers or a Senior Level engineer. These roles will be hands on and require recent proven engineering design and studies experience.
1 of the positions will require dry plant experience, the other will require both Wet and Dry plant experience.
Location – Perth, WA
Duration – 12-month initial contract
- Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet our clients, its customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Developing mechanical design criteria, key equipment selection, and develop operating and maintenance philosophies.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed mechanical designs.
- Providing thorough analysis and design services to clients.
- Liaison with other department engineers and draftspersons to ensure project goals are met.
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- Iron Ore mining experience
- Major project experience in mining (Essential)
- Previous experience working for an EPCM company
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience across design of process plants/bulk material handling infrastructure.
- A Mechanical Engineering degree recognized by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 4 years experience for Mid role
- Minimum 8 years experience for senior role
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.