SHOUT OUT TO MECHANICALLY DISCIPLINED ENGINEERS!
NES Fircroft are in the envious position to be the preferred Recruiter to a number of Tier One Miners across Western Australia who are actively recruiting for a variety of roles both SITE and PERTH based.
Specialising in the Mechanical space, I am assisting clients in the following areas:
- Project Engineers – FIFO and Perth based, Iron Ore Mining Clients – Fixed Plant
- Project Managers – FIFO, Iron Ore Mining Clients – Fixed Plant
- Mechanical Engineers – Perth based – Fixed and Concentrator Plants
- Lead Mechanical Engineer: Perth based – Various Engineering Projects with an EPC
- Senior Rollingstock Reliability Engineer – FIFO 4:3 roster – HME / Mobile Plant equipment experience will be considered
- Project Specialist – Perth based, HME focused
- Lead Mechanical Designer – EPC Projects
- Senior Mechanical Designer – EPC Projects
Please note you will need the following to be considered:
- Degree or equivalent qualified
- Have a minimum of five years experience preferably within the Mining Sector
- For site based roles, you will need a C Class / Manual Driver’s licence
- Have a current NPC or able to obtain a NPC
- Provide two referees ideally within the last five years
- Confident in being able to pass a Full Medical and Drug and Alcohol test
- Have Full Australian Working Rights
Short listing has started immediately for these current live roles, please feel free to submit your resume as soon as possible by using the “APPLY” link below or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also feel free to call Eliza on 0482635403 for a confidential discussion – maybe we can catch up over a coffee?!
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.