- Immediate Start
- OT Available
One of our largest Oil & Gas clients are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to join the assembly team in their Jandakot based workshop.
As an Assembly, Repair, Maintenance & Overhaul (ARMO) Mechanical Technician, you will be responsible for:
– Performing Assembly and/or Redress of all Completions & Well Intervention (CWI) related equipment in full compliance
– Ensuring all Redress have work order completed with associated paperwork in SAP
– Adhering to all quality requirements and exercise Stop Work at any time to ensure the job is done right every time
– Liaising with lead/supervisor/manager to identify 3rd party repair requirements and process accordingly
– Identifying cost reduction opportunities and elevate to lead/supervisor/manager for review/implementation
- Diverse team with various roles
- Open to younger candidates as well
- Interview will be done on site if candidate wishes to come on site to view the premises
- Half day on Saturday
- Parking on site
We have space for 2 Fitters so please feel free to refer a friend.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.