Mechanical Projects Engineer
Reporting into the superintendent for Asset maintenance your role will be to design and implement preventative maintenance solutions to ensure the Autoclaves on this tier 1 gold asset have minimal down time and the highest production capabilities.
We are looking for candidates happy to start remotely working from home to support this project immediately and then when time allows to do 2 swings per year to PNG working on site.
About the company
The role presents an opportunity to work with a large global mining operator on a long-term ongoing contract with great working conditions and a high day rate.
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualifications
- Track record of working on large mining projects in remote site settings
- Expatriate experience preferred.
- Experience with Autoclave, Pressure vessels, mechanical seals and processing refining plants
- 10 + Years in planning disciplines in mining
- Vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated to be able to travel
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Experience dealing in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a large team and meet work requirements within specific time frames.
- Happy to begin working remotely until able to mobilize to PNG
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.