Our client is seeking a Reliability Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 12-month assignment.
The Mechanical Reliability Engineer role provides technical support to Operations while focusing in the establishment of the Reliability processes, development of effective asset strategies and management and solution of Bad Actors. The main objective is to lead improvement of asset reliability and provide subject matter expertise by applying sound reliability engineering practices and analysis.
- Asset Criticality Analysis
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Asset Strategies. Including PM optimization
- Lead Bad Actors Program
- Lead and support Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) as Subject matter Expert (SME).
- Identify sound technical solutions
- Complete Cost-Benefit Analysis of recommended solutions
- Develop asset Life-Cycle Analysis
- Develop, analyze and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Develop Reliability-Availability-Mainteinability (RAM) Analysis
- Develop Reliability Analytics. Including Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD) and Weibull Analysis
- Complete Data sourcing and mining
- Lead Continuous Improvement of asset reliability
- Recommend optimization and technology opportunities
- Develop and/or review and improve required Reliability processes and Standards
- Review and comment as required Engineering Standards, Specifications and Safety Operational Procedures (SOPs)
- Support Reliability at the Design Stage
- Comply with all Enbridge policies, procedures, and programs including, but not limited to, training, safe work practices and environmental management.
- 10 years of experience in the O&G industry that should include background on Compression and Metering Stations of pipeline system.
- Experience on: Function, troubleshooting and failure modes of static equipment (valves, ESD system, heat exchangers, separators, filters) and Rotating Equipment (Centrifugal and Reciprocating compressors, gas turbine, engines, air compressors and emergency power generators).
- Transmission / Pipeline fundamentals.
- Demonstrable experience on Reliability methodologies such as Criticality assessments, FMEA, RCM, asset strategies development, Reliability Analytics and asset Condition Monitoring Program.
- Strong experience on troubleshooting and RCFA.
- Knowledgeable with SAP PM Module transactions.
- Proficient with the following office software: Microsoft Excel (including Macros and Pivot Tables), PowerPoint, Databases and Outlook
- Proficient in Reliability Statistics and Reliability Block Diagram (BBD) Modelling
- Knowledgeable on ISO 14224 Standard.
- Familiar with applicable Pipeline regulations, mainly but not limited to, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) regulation.
- BcS in Mechanical Engineering
- Required occasional travel to field site along US and Canada. It may require driving under severe weather conditions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.