Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift are currently recruiting for a Metal Frame Designer needed for a leading EPC in the Energy Industry.
The role is specific to a new Green Energy project focusing on Green Hydrogen.
This role will be on a six month renewable contract. The role is expected to be a long term position based in France.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for the guide plans of the structure and frames of buildings and other works related to metal.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish and Design all specific details needed for all metal frames through out the project
- Establish and Design of roof plans – Cladding and Roofing
- Understanding and apply all building standards for project completion
- Understand and sign off of the carpentry plans issued by the other disciplines
- Verification of plans
- Steel Frame Designer experience and showing the know-how of the industrial installations
- Ability to work with standards, rules and study instructions of projects.
- Coordination with designers working on neighbouring sectors for the control of intersectoral interfaces.
- Ability to apply project procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.