MI Drilling Fluids Specialist (Especialista em fluídos de perfuração)
Macae – Brazil
The MI Drilling Fluids Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The MI Drilling Fluids Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 YEX Offshore as Drilling Fluids Specialist;
- Technician / Engineering Bsc.;
- CRQ. Is required.
- Intermediate English or Higher (desired);
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.