At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
What you will do
• Assist Terminal Manager supervising ExxonMobil Fuels Terminal operations ensuring supply of on specification products to customers as required, whilst adhering to all company Safety, Security, Health & Environment (SSH&E) practices, procedures, and requirements
• Lead and supervise a team to support various operational activities at terminal as part of the supply chain including marine loading / unloading activities, tank farm operations:
• Prepare tanker discharge plans and coordinate with Supply Operations to plan for safe and efficient receipts
• Tanker berthing and un-berthing operations in compliance with internal procedures and International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers & Terminals (ISGOTT)
• Assist in inventory control by ensuring all control measures are met.
• Act as the Work Control Permit (WCP) Issuing Authority (IA) for field maintenance works at the fuels terminal to ensure safe operations
• Monitor product quality (PQ) and ensure that on-specification products such as fuels, LPG, lubes and base stock products are received and delivered
• Ensure regulatory compliance with respect to the safe handling and storage of petroleum and chemical products
• A diploma or degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Work experience in oil industry, marine operations or relevant fields is an added advantage.
• Leadership capabilities with strong organization, communication, and team working skills
o Develop through a combination of formal training and experience
o Progressive career development opportunities
• Safety & Controls are key aspects to this role
• Good command of spoken and written Cantonese and English
• Able to work in shift schedule and be flexible to cover the team whenever business needs arise. (Monthly shift allowance will be provided)
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on global IG site: ExxonMobil (@exxonmobil) • Instagram photos and videos
Equal Opportunity Employer
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment