NES Fircorft are assisting a progressive Miner based in the Goldfields in their search for two experienced Open Pit Mine Geologists to work back to back. The roles are initially offered on a 6 month project on an 8:6 roster FIFO roster ex Perth however, Kalgoorlie residents will also be considered.
About the role:
- Implementing mining methodology that minimises dilution and maximises recovery;
- Collate and deliver production and geological data and reports;
- Document the controls on mineralisation in mapping, reports and presentations;
- Geological interpretation, grade control models, resource models and reporting;
- QA/QC and ensure quality and integrity of data;
- Understand regional and local controls on mineralisation and testing;
- Design grade control and drill programs;
- Consider financial impact and manage costs effectively;
- Participate in continuous improvement of existing systems and process and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Geology
- Minimum of two years practical experience in Open Pit Mining
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and geological software such as Datamine, Vulcan, Surpac and Leapfrog
- Possess a Valid WA C Driver’s Licence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- WA based with full Australian Working Rights
- Able to provide a current National Police Clearance
- Able to pass a full medical and Drug and Alcohol test
Short listing for this role will immediately commence so please forward your resume to Eliza asap via the “APPLY’ link below.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.