We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for specific segments of the mine operation and mine design.
- Performs work which involves mine engineering or geologic field work.
- Work requires general knowledge of local precedents.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing PPE.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- With GPS surveying system, locates and records features on the mine property.
- Performs record keeping and data entry into the ore deposit database.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering/Geology is required.
- Two years of experience in mining activities which could include experience in creating drill logs, surveying, proficient in mining specific computer programs such as Autocad, Carlson or Vulcan, familiar with mine designs and ore reserve calculations.
- Must be willing to work in adverse weather conditions and travel when necessary.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
554 US Highway 212, Belle Fourche, South Dakota, 57717, United States
Requisition Number: 109139
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.