Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an Ad Hoc Motorman based UK North Sea for a duration of up to 6 months.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate, and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset. We have a diverse client portfolio which includes many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil and gas companies.
Specific Duties Include
Specific Duties Include
- Committed to incident free operations.
- Actively support a working environment based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity.
- Participate as a member of the Mechanical Supervisor’s team in delivering performance against targets.
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
- Effective watchkeeping in all engine room and designated spaces.
- Daily log readings taken and recorded for all engine rooms and associated equipment.
- Daily transfer of Diesel, monitoring of potable water tanks and bilge levels.
- Responsible for cleanliness of assigned areas, participating in the vessel area ownership and active monitoring.
- Support the mechanical department in all aspects of engine room maintenance and overhauling of equipment.
- Liaise with the marine department for diesel and potable water bunkering from the supply boat. Completing all statutory paperwork.
- The transfer of engine room bilges to topsides slop tanks and completion of necessary statutory paperwork.
- Routine sampling, dosing and recording of Boiler and Jacket water systems.
- Have knowledge, at an appropriate level, of the Maximo planned maintenance system.
- Execute duties as specified in the station/bill/emergency response procedures or as directed by the OIM.
- Comply with Company procedures and ensure a full and comprehensive handover detailing all relevant information in accordance with these procedures.
- Commit to Competence Assurance System and undertake any training and assessment required for the role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of relevant maintenance, associated technical standards, processes and relevant legislation and detailed knowledge of maintenance practices applicable to offshore oil and gas assets.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.