Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 7:00am – 3:45pm, Friday: 7am – 11:45am.
Plenty of overtime available.
Are you Moulding Technician looking for a role in a supportive team environment with excellent career progression opportunities?
Would you like to work for a global leader in the Energy Sector, supporting the manufacture of cutting-edge products?
In this role you’ll be operating compression and injection moulding machines in a modern manufacturing facility. Whilst we do value relevant experience, full training can be provided. Most importantly we’re looking for someone with a strong eye for detail, good work ethic and able to work well in a team.
- Operating compression and injection moulding machines
- Set machine controls, regulate moulding temperatures, volume of materials used and moulding pressure & time.
- Inspecting and packing finished products
- Separating defective products
- Loading moulding dies in and out of the machines
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Injection / Compression Moulding experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Patient and a strong eye for detail
- Good work ethic and ability to work well in a team
Title for Posting
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.