Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…. We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Manager.
Career development position that provides high visibility in the organization with the responsibility of acting as the primary support to the SVP, Nabors Drilling Solutions. The position is not intended to be long-term but rather a stage in the career pathway.
- Act as a trusted confident and sounding board and/or peer at meetings
- Take important meetings that the SVP may not be able to attend
- Brainstorm innovative ideas or solutions to business problems
- Handle special projects as needed
- Support internal teams, such as drilling operations, marketing, engineering and management by providing data, analytics
- Assist in the development and commercialization analytics for products to help improve drilling performance for operators and drilling contractors
- Interface with internal stakeholders to create new tools to monitor and improve overall operations; and
- Handle high level administrative work (financials, creating presentations, briefs, etc.).
- Analyze data from multiple sources including both internal and external sources to understand key trends and opportunities
- If required and based on experience level, spend time in field acquiring hands on operations knowledge and developing competencies in field related positions
- Adhere to Company policies and work requirement.
- University / College Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working as an operations engineer, Drilling Engineer or Drilling Optimization engineer or history of high level of work performance with strong references
- Experience working in Data Analytics
- Experience in oil and gas industry preferred
- 3-5 years’ working for the Company demonstrating the ability to learn quickly and a desire to grow and succeed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Able to analyze and understand trends in large amounts of data
- Able to use Excel, write basic macros codes to efficiently analyze data
- Able to create executive level presentations
- Understanding of oil and gas industry
- Professional presence and confidentiality Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to occasionally work beyond traditional hours
- Reliable self-starter
- Able to establish priorities and organize workload on a daily basis with minimal direction
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Ability to organize in an efficient manner the required archives
- Strong systems knowledge and ability to engage with and understand systems
- Microsoft products, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Power BI
- Primarily office-based with some occasional travel
: United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Drilling, USA) Houston Office
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.