At TechnipFMC we empower, train and equip our employees with the tools to solve challenges and express their creativity. We are looking for a Network, Unified Communications and Collaboration Intern – 12 Months who can join our diverse team in Aberdeen, UK.
Network, Unified Communications and Collaboration Intern – 12 Months
- Assist and Learn PowerApps and use as an enabler for our User Population
- Assist in developing automation to support self-service or repetitive tasks
- Assist with the Introduction of governance to our MS Teams environment
- Ensure IT Security and continuity providing security patching, software and hardware updates in the infrastructure area
- Ensures proper delivery of services to the clients
- Evaluate new or innovative technologies and architectures
- Help define Network, Unified Communications and Collaboration infrastructure design
- Keep Network, Unified Communications and Collaboration documentation updated
- Produce reports, proposals, technical documentation and user guides as required and ensure other team members and business associates are fully trained in the procedures
- Resolution of service desk requests as necessary
- Troubleshooting Network, Unified Communications and Collaboration incidents
- Any other duties prescribed by Senior Manager – Global Network, Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Fundamental to the role is the ability to Interact with global multi-national team and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies
- A good team player with the ability to work under supported pressure
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects and work independently if necessary
- Excellent communications and team work skills Experience on IT Systems and Services
- Flexible attitude to working hours
Examples from the Brand Book
- Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
- Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
- Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects
- A chance to work within a diverse and international team
- Opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience
- An attractive benefits package, including life insurance and private healthcare
- Access to our on-site gym and staff restaurant
- Flexible ways of working
- Challenging work
- Strong team spirit
- A positive working environment
- Opportunities to join Employee Network Resource Groups (ENRGs) in support of Inclusion & Diversity, Wellbeing and the Environment.
- Opportunities to contribute to our Environmental, Social Governance (ESG) efforts. More here
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.