We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under strict supervision, assembles and tests Artificial Lift products. Reviews work orders, acquires parts for new product assembly, and solicits help from and coordinates with manufacturing as necessary. Acquires basic knowledge of materials, components, and their application. Acquires and documents basic knowledge of assembly tools and techniques. Assists with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services. Acquires basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques. Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results. Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected in relatively short time frames. Entry level position, no experience required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country’s largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
835 W 41st St South, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104, United States
Requisition Number: 94680
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.