Non-Fuels Retail Manager
Growing Non-Fuels Retailing (NFR) to 50% of the total Retail portfolio is a strategic mission for Retail in Shell Thailand and globally. This more balanced portfolio would create a strategic competitive advantage for the business to compete in a future market environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Leader who has the drive in charting a new future for Convenience Retail, Food, and Car Servicing, and leading a highly motivated team. We offer a great leadership opportunity with excellent remuneration and benefits.
What’s the role?
- Develop new strategies, enhance existing tactics, and flawlessly implement NFR plans for the market unit
- Lead, coach & direct the implementation of all NFR activities to maintain a competitive advantage for Retail, with the support from sub-functional team leaders, and to ensure the delivery of a holistic and impactful NFR plan.
- End-to-end implementation planning and collaborating with the frontline including Retailers and Area Offices
- Play a key role in the Market Retail Management Team to guide future business development and deliver market level business results
- Able to integrate the total Retail business, even exploring and finding opportunities to create additional value in the wider Downstream and total Shell Thailand
- Keeping pace with the changing demands of Convenience Retail and other NFR business
- Expand Point-of-Sales and ‘footprints’ within and beyond the existing network
- Increase sales through appropriate shop offer and promotion for targeted customer segments
- Ensure flawless and competitive centralized supply chain operation and NFR operational excellence
- Explore innovative solution to capture future growth
- Develop and manage the team with the appropriate expertise and capability to compete effectively with other Convenience Retailers not only in the petromart channel but also in the wider competitors
What we need from you
- More than 10 years of experience in Convenience Retailing/ Non-Fuels Retailing, Transformation Leader in Retail, or experienced in start-up Convenience Retailing and Non-Fuels Retailing
- Able to think strategically, substantial end-to-end Retail knowledge, along with experience in Category Management / Retail Implementation.
- Energetic self-starter, highly passionate, and committed to delivering great success
- Proven customer focus and clear understanding of consumer demand.
- Strong experience in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, and a track record for delivering sales growth, incremental value.
- Good stakeholder management skills, strong collaboration skills, relationship building, and a good team player.
- Commercial acumen: business-driven, entrepreneurial mindset
- A skilled communicator who can persuade, influence, and coach others
- Fluent in both Thai and English Communication skills including writing, speaking, and reading.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.