SSG Drilling are currently recruiting for an Offshore Drilling Materials Coordinator for our E&P operator client in Aberdeen.
This role is being offered on a 12-month PAYE contract. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaises with Abandonment Supervisor and Onshore Logistics Coordinators to ensure equipment and materials arrive offshore in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for preparing & issuing daily look ahead reports (forecasting) in conjunction with Abandonment Supervisor.
- Controlling details of all company equipment and maintain an accurate Rental Register
- Liaises with marine/supply base to co-ordinate movements of supply vessels.
- Responsible for preparing & issuing Load Lists to coordinate timely arrival of equipment
- Responsible for the coordination of personnel in line with offshore operational requirements
- Liaises with aviation service contractor to co-ordinate scheduled crew change requirements and control flight schedules.
- Responsible for checking all equipment / goods that are shipped to and from rig and report any non-conformances to Onshore DMC
If you are keen on applying for the role, pease click on the “I’m Interested” button on this page.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ssg.group.
Be the first to comment