Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Offshore Drilling Materials Co-ordinator.
* Liaises with Abandonment Supervisor and Onshore Logistics Co-ordinators to ensure equipment and materials arrive offshore in a timely fashion.
* Responsible for preparing & issuing daily look ahead reports (forecasting) in conjunction with Abandonment Supervisor.
* Controlling details of all company equipment and maintain an accurate Rental Register
* Liaises with marine/supply base to co-ordinate movements of supply vessels.
* Responsible for preparing & issuing Load Lists to coordinate timely arrival of equipment
* Responsible for the coordination of personnel in line with offshore operational requirements
* Liaises with aviation service contractor to co-ordinate scheduled crew change requirements and control flight schedules.
* Responsible for checking all equipment / goods that are shipped to and from rig and report any non-conformances to Onshore DMC
* Controls records of rentals, equipment and consumables, resolving issues with Onshore Materials teams and suppliers.
* Preparation & control of manifests and the timely return of non-required rental items
* Provide Onshore DMC with accurate list of rental equipment being returned
* Ensuring that all operations are carried out in a manner consistent with the Oil and Gas UK Guidelines for the safe Packing and Handling
* Co-ordinate prompt return of rental equipment and prepare accurate inbound manifests, ensuring dangerous goods and waste regulations are adhered to.
* Communicating and working closely with the onshore based Onshore DMC, Base Focal Point, Offshore Drilling Contractor and all Service personnel to ensure effective operations
Experience & Qualifications:
* Offshore Survival and Medical certification
* IATA & IMDG certification
* COSHH, HM Customs, CHARM, and SEPA certification
* Extensive offshore experience, including specific experience in Abandonment
* Operations within the UKCS, in a Materials role
* Good practical knowledge of abandonment equipment.
* A good understanding of UK Customs and Excise requirements relative to role
* Knowledge and understanding of health and safety processes and procedures relating to drilling logistics and operations
* IT literate: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – advanced/intermediate level
* Computer Literate with working knowledge of Word & XL
* Excellent communications skills
* Capable of working under pressure to set deadlines
* Highly organised
* Occasionally may be required to provide holiday cover for Onshore Logistics Co-Ordinator
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference CR/050244.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.