- Provide technical support and act as the focal point for Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS)/Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) matters;
- Supervise the implementation of minor modifications and improvement projects, ensuring safety, cost-effectiveness, timeliness and adherence to Company standards and specifications;
- Prepare relevant and appropriate maintenance interventions related to applicable ICSS systems, PLC systems and other integrated automation packages, using the maintenance management system (SAP) to execute the maintenance plan and update maintenance history;
- Liaise with vendors and the original equipment manufacturers for all queries regarding maintenance, drawings, modifications, resolution of technical problems, etc.;
- Propose changes in maintenance routines and plans to improve the Plant reliability and efficiency.
- Ensure compliant and efficient permit-to-work use;
- Handle emergencies, as part of the emergency response team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.