Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Offshore Inspection Engineer, based in Offshore.
* Ensure all inspection operations are carried out with respect to HSEQ, in accordance with the CMS and / or client management systems. Maintain a positive safety culture by encouraging all team members to participate in and adhere to permits, risk assessments and safety procedures.
* Identify and locate SAP notifications for FM campaign works.
* Completion of live line blast certs to allow FM works to be completed on pressure systems.
* Act as interface focal point between FM and Inspection contractors.
* Ensure all work is reported correctly on NDT reports in accordance with procedure or work pack requirements.
* Review & ensure that progress reporting by inspection contractor is accurate.
* Interpret and evaluate test results according to applicable standards, codes, specifications, or procedures.
* Assess defects or anomalies found, ensuring use of the client anomaly process e.g., L2 documents are followed.
* Participate in meetings onshore/offshore as required.
* Be fully familiar with the campaign Fabric Maintenance Work scopes.
* Accountable for the delivery of the assigned campaign inspection scope of work.
* During campaign, verify work scopes have been completed & close SAP notifications & work orders.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Significant experience within the oil & gas industry, relevant in a supervisory role
* Experience in coordination of multi-disciplined inspection teams
* Experience in large scale Fabric Maintenance Campaigns
* Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of standards, risk assessments and legislation associated with the in-service inspection of plant and equipment.
* High level of interpersonal skills, good communicator both written, verbal & technical, ability to deal with high level of activity in a continuously changing and demanding environment
* API 570 Piping Inspector
* API 510 Vessel Inspector
* UT Level 2 (3.1/3.2)
* MPI Level 3
* IRATA (L1, L2 or L3)
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056146.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.