- Advise OIM in Safety and Production critical maintenance issues;
- Responsible for the maintenance department, ensuring safe, efficient and compliant operations;
- Supervise the execution of replacement, repair and preventive maintenance and use maintenance management system (SAP) to follow up on the activities;
- Develop and review maintenance-related procedures;
- Responsible for ensuring proper use of department budget and alignment with the Company’s maintenance plans;
- Ensures quality in the permit-to-work process, from creation through closure;
- Actively develop the team in a safe and ethical manner, reinforcing the company’s values through performance management and learning opportunities;
- Handle emergencies, as part of the emergency response team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.