We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production International you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for execution of maintenance, calibration, tests and troubleshooting in control valves, MOVs, automation systems, flow computers and oil, gas and water analyzers;
- Provide technical support and act as the focal point for fiscal metering matters;
- Follow up offloading operations with adherence to Company standards and specifications;
- Follow up custody transfer measurement operations and be responsible to issue recalculation reports;
- Operate block valves to correctly align flow meters to cargo tanks or calibration devices;
- Input parameters on flow computers based on calibration and inspection certificates;
- Identify fiscal metering failures, issue technical reports and metering failure notifications as per ANP’s regulation;
- Liaise to superiors and responsible engineer to address anomalies observed on fiscal metering and automation systems and general instrumentation.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Must have a Technical degree in automation, instrumentation or equivalent with active Brazilian certification;
- Fluency in Portuguese and Intermediate or above knowledge of English;
- Large experience as Metering Technician onboard of production facilities, preferable FPSOs;
- Knowledge of maintenance management system SAP;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer systems;
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.