Nous recherchons un Ingénieur méthodes offshore qui va travailler sur un projet éolien.
The Offshore Method Engineer will be assigned to work on the offshore socket sand/gravel/vibrocompaction/CPT scope.
Project portion scope:
- Filling of offshore drilled socket with sand and gravel
- Vibrocompaction the filled material
- CPT testing
Reporting to Offshore Method Lead , the tasks include:
- Draw up a general engineering schedule in line with the contract
- Supervise drafting resources as requested and coordinate with other disciplines (analysis, etc)
- Define the materials or services to be purchased and/or approve Other’s design necessary for the purchase and/or construction of products to be supplied to the Client
- Be responsible to verify equipment and materials
- Follow up activities offshore or in any construction place deemed necessary by the project
- 2 -5 Years of relevant experience
- Preferable past experience with rock-damping,
- Fluent in English/French
- Bosiet & MFC
- offshore seabed rectification, CPT testing offshore
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.