We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, manage a team of accountants towards month-end deadlines and reporting requirement, ensuring month end jobs (i.e. Revenue, JIBs, accruals, account reconciliations) are aligned in order to produce accurate financial results.
- Provide accounting/financial support for current and potential oil and gas transactions (e.g. acquisitions, payments out of production, synthetic equity etc.), as required internationally and for the US, ensuring that all set ups are done correctly, and all transactions get booked correctly.
- Identify gaps in different processes and implement initiatives that improve accuracy and efficiency of financial management across the assets.
- Lead all aspects of annual/ monthly planning including review of Forecast (LTF) vs monthly forecasts vs. actuals.
- Provide oversight for AFE monitoring and ensure AFE spend status is communicated regularly to the Asset Managers.
- Lead special projects and provide ad hoc / special analysis as required (e.g. revenue recovery efforts, review of business practices)
- Prepare reports as required by LLC agreements (annual budget, reserve report update, note compliance document, quarterly unaudited financials, external financial audit)
- Develop, maintain and run Oil & Gas economic models to track investment and cash flow forecasting.
- Develop annual Plan for North America assets, coordinate long range plans for international assets and consolidate all plans for portfolio analysis (prepare valuations of assets, accounting impact of monetization)
- External O&G reserve reporting audit interface: annual planning, vendor selection, opex assumptions, decline forecasts, price differentials, tax assumptions.
- Support transition of new commercial arrangements to business plans and establish related funding processes.
- Requires macro-level knowledge of the upstream oil & gas industry including E&P activities and reserves classifications.
- Requires specific knowledge of planning, budgeting, oil & gas accounting, and economic and financial analysis.
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred. Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline and a minimum of seven (7) years of E&P industry and/or functional experience is required (either through an Oil & Gas operator/non-operator, private equity firm and/or investment banking).
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles required.
- Proficiency with upstream project cash flow construction, economic measures of merits and other financial metrics.
- Knowledge of decision and risk analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 176211
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Halliburton Project Management
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment