- Join the Arkona Offshore Wind Farm in Sassnitz, Germany, for one year where you will have the opportunity to be part of the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) team and take on the position as Operations and Logistics Engineer.
- Gain valuable experience and exposure to later be utilised for the creation of the O&M strategy for Polish Baltic Sea Offshore Windfarms (Baltyk II and III), as well as contributing to growing the team designing its processes and procedures.
- During the secondment, deliver a continuous monitoring of Arkona Offshore Wind Farm O&M activities performed by Service Provider on site in close collaboration with operations personnel on a daily basis.
- Create a periodic reports presenting results of observations, proposals of improvements and all other conclusions made regarding Offshore Wind Farm O&M processes.
- Lead discussions between Service Providers and Company regarding potential improvements and optimization of: planning, coordination and performing service activities on site.
- Support implementation and utilization of the agreed improvements for offshore wind turbines and BoP (Balance of Plant) infrastructure maintenance processes into Equinor’s Polish Bałtyk offshore wind portfolio.
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities as and when required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.