TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Function as technical subject matter expert, contribute to development of local digital roadmap to leverage SAP HCM, MM, PP, QM modules (eg. Classifications, Warehouse Management, Resource Hierarchies, Production Equipment Management), MES systems, IIoT and Connectivity platforms, SCADA and PLC/sensor technologies in synergy with MOM systems and in accordance to global MOM program strategy.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and IT teams to execute site’s Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) program implementation, evaluate business requirements and recommend system design and configurations to maximize functionality of various systems within MOM to achieve operational excellence.
- Apply SAP knowledge, translate ‘Digital Factory’ industry standards (ISA95/88)/best practices, to effect manufacturing systems configuration changes and/or develop software solutions, to improve business operational metrics.
- Support business in capacity of MOM superuser. Support system testing, implementation, troubleshooting.
- Contribute to the site’s efforts in reviewing & resolving technical big data problems across the entire hierarchy of ERP-factory, spanning data cleaning to data mining.
- Support operational excellence improvement initiatives, reducing waste to support site Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost metrics, engage and collaborate with manufacturing functions of Production, Product and Manufacturing Engineering, Planning, Quality & Warehouse to proactively understand Operations’ challenges and opportunities.
- Work with multi-level Engineering, Manufacturing and Information Technology functional representatives to deliver quality related solutions, remove waste, digitize manufacturing systems & processes.
- Create proposals and lead projects in accordance to quantifiable deliverables, to support Manufacturing Operations modernization.
- Develop technical subject matter expertise and/or leadership abilities to support future sustainability of the Operational Technology function.
- Support all efforts related to Safety as applicable.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong relevant work experience.
- Experience with successfully deploying technical software system solutions in manufacturing environments.
- Advanced knowledge in MOM, SAP, MES systems desired, possess learning agility for such systems.
- Experience in working with IIoT platforms, script/programming languages, possess learning agility for application onto further automation use cases.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant visualization/analytics/statistical tools.
- Possess initiative & drive to function independently when required.
- Strong analytical skills, dynamic thinking & problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written/verbal communications skills, able to influence, build trust with working teams.
- Strong project management / organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business need.
- Experience with manufacturing & continuous improvement principles, eg. LEAN, Kaizen, 6sigma desirable.
- Knowledgeable in advanced data analytics, manufacturing automation, advanced manufacturing methods.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (eg. Machining, Welding, Assembly & Test, Maintenance).
- Intermediate knowledge in relevant industry standards for Industry 4.0, Digital Factories, MOM.
- Experience in managing changes.
- Leadership and Cultural awareness skills will be a plus.
What we can offer is an international and positive working environment with inspiring colleagues, world leading products and opportunities to develop your skills and career.
- Potential career path, if possible
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
CLOSING DATE 9 DECEMBER 2021
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.