Reference Number: 461 2402 MHU
Our client is a leading drilling services company who require an Operations Manager to assist in growing their presence across Africa. To ensure that the business plans translate to operational plans for relevant business and per business/site and that it is effectively executed. To manage and lead subordinates in order for them to achieve their KPAs and established standards ensuring optimized Company growth.
- Develop and Implementation of Business Plan
- Contract and operations management
- New business development
- People Management
- SHERQ Management
- Operational Efficiencies
- Finance and profit management
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelors or similar in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant Management qualification
- Track record of leading an organization to financial success.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the mining sectors.
- 5-10 years’ experience managing a team at management level.
Skills and Expertise
- Mechanized drilling
- Contract management and negotiation
- Business administration and development
- Predictive maintenance
- Automated surveying (matching resources and equipment)
- Data Analytics (Excel / Power BI/ etc.)
- Operations monitoring and analysis (Short interval control)
- Adaptive mine / site planning
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Management opportunity
- Competitive annual package
- Extensive international travel
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.